Tuesday 21 January 2014

Review: Lucy Luxxe



Summer is in full blast and between icy poles the postman arrived with my order from Lucy Luxxe. 
(It came the next working day! such a fast lil package.)

Lucy Luxxe is run by the wonderful Renee all by her lovely self. Another wonderful young Aussie doing her thing made me even more happy to buy some lovely things from her. So for a while now I've had an obsession with lucite jewellery, I love the way it looks and the colours are always to die for. There is many vintage clip on ones on etsy but I'd much rather wear a set made for pierced ears. After discovering Lucy Luxxe I knew I had to place a order. I ordered a four pack of earrings and Renee was lovely enough to include a fifth as a thank you( I literally jumped up and down with joy).

All the earrings are finished with professional quality, They all came with backs and I honestly can not fault any of these beautiful earrings I know they will receive a lot of wear from Miss Nikki. I'm going to email the lovely lady behind Lucy Luxxe for a custom piece I think very impressed! and very happy to get my lucite fix finally.

Lucy Luxxe Website.
Lucy Luxxe Facebook.






These blue ones match my drawing glasses perfectly.


The summer heat really got to my curls.



Head Scarf : Vintage | Earrings : Lucy Luxxe 
Top : Route 66 | Peddle Pushers : Vintage via Mumma
Shoe : Target



No comments:

Post a Comment