Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween my little ghouls!


It's that time of year again, where I snuggle up on the couch eating candy and watching horror movies so basically it's not much different than the rest of the year but today is HALLOWEEN. Halloween is so fascinating to me, possibly due to the fact here in Australia we don't celebrate it commercially as America does so when browsing in shops if I find cute halloween items I'm always sure to snag them up. I Actually love halloween so much my entire left shin is a halloween themed tattoo candy corn and all. (Can not believe I forgot the candy corn this year).


Here is my lil HAUNT o ween themed illustration which will be for sale in my shop when I open  it back up.

and here is Miss Nikki as a witch!



Hope you all have a candy filled Halloween,
 I'm off to play animal crossings Halloween events!






No comments:

Post a Comment