Saturday 21 September 2013

Built for one, But a lot of fun!




(A little type I was working on a while back.)

A little blogpost on my new found love for bicycles mainly my new pink one!


So today I was gifted my first ever cruiser bicycle from my Daddio and oh I'm in love, from it's shiny pink finish to it's super cute fenders I had the largest heart eyes ever! I went on my first ride and when I got home I almost passed out, bicycling a single gear bike is tough that's for sure but my thighs were loving it. I can see myself this summer going on rides and adventures around brisbane. I'm hoping to take my slr on these adventures. I'm also hoping some of my friends will join in on this and join me in exploring. But heres my first solo adventure feature dorky Miss Nikki in hello kitty vans. 



So this is my new baby! I'm still thinking on a name for  her.


Isn't she super dreamy? Of course i got a pink helmet to match and I've spent most of the night looking up super cute things I can get for her, like a new cute bell, a wicker basket for snacks and anything else that makes me melt when looking at it.


Have a little look at the cuties I found I know I'll be getting some of these.

Other cute things. // 1 // na // 2 // 4//
Bells.                   // 1 // 2 // 3 // 4//
Baskets.               // 1 // 2 // 3 // 4//







No comments:

Post a Comment