Tuesday 3 June 2014

Kustom Krafts // La Costa Motel.


Kustom Krafts at the wonderful La Costa Motel down on the Gold Coast was a hit! Imagine a beautiful vintage upkept motel ( Mint green by the way!) just by the beach full of wonderful vintage markets and wonderful people to mingle with. I had a stall which I think only keeps getting cuter! We had a bunch of new pretty little things up for sale, I'll be updating my online store very soon so stay tuned. It's so wonderful to hang out with this group of wonderful friends I had made this year and create and make things together it's a wonderful thing to be apart of. There is another Kustom Kraft Market coming up soon at Helensvale westfield so make sure to drop on in.

















( My cutie fell asleep literally in my hand!)



Hair Clip: Pop, That Cassette //  Top: PinUp Couture
Skirt: Pinup Couture // Shoes: Kmart




No comments:

Post a Comment