Tuesday 27 May 2014

Kustom Krafts // May.


Kustom Krafts May edition was on the past weekend and it went off with a bang! We had car clubs, cupcakes stall after stall of wonderful things! Also including my own with lots of new pretty lil things not in my online store just yet. My parents of course where there to help and my wonderful boy and all our friends. we even had a elvis singer, so much fun. The next Market is at the wonderful La Costa this coming sunday so make sure to pop on down!





The markets were poppin!


We even had our own Elvis!

My new banner!

Some new badges coming to my store soon!


My Mumma Bear & I have a very exciting business coming up, Can not wait to share.


Headscarf : Vintage // Earrings : Twinkleite 
Cardigan : Offbrand // Dress : Revival
Shoes : Kmart






No comments:

Post a Comment