Monday 28 April 2014

Kustom Krafts: Westfield Helensvale


On Sunday it was finally time for Kustom Krafts, run by the lovely Kat. I was Lucky enough to design the flyer for the event I even had a stall there as well. Now this is my first proper market stall so I was still learning the swing of things but all in all I think it went amazing! My mumma and daddio helped set up and we took turns manning it through out the day. Was so wonderful meeting a lot of new faces and some of my followers on here as well so thank you all for stopping by. There was tonnes of market stalls with some of the most wonderful vintage and repro goodies! There was bands with dancers ( I really want to learn one of these days) and lots of vintage cars! 

The next one is may 27th of May so make sure to drop in to Helensvale Westfield!  


NOW PICTURES GALORE! 




My wonderful partner (in crime) was such a big help along with my parents.



And now for the cars!






My boys sign talent for our car club BBQ!


I BOUGHT TWO VINTAGE HATS, this is one and it's beautiful.


Kelly & Ben manned the BBQ for our car club!
Such a cute couple.







No comments:

Post a Comment