Saturday 13 July 2013

Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics

Good evening lovely lil sweets, This week I was working on a rebranding for Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics, They're run by a lovely lady Named Bree. Her make up range is amazing and will bring out your inner pin up. I've pinched this off her facebook so you can hear about her brand from the lovely lady herself.

"An all natural mineral makeup designed to help you bring out your inner pinup. Free from any animal products and absolutely NO ANIMAL TESTING makes sure you get a reliable and safe makeup you can be proud to wear."

I researched 1950's signs and logos as well as some inspiration Bree had in mind which was a lot of fun, I try to keep true to shapes constant of the era and this is what I created.



& of cause the little details.



Dead Gorgeous Cosmetics is also a sponsor for the upcoming event Rockabilly RIot, so if you're in brisbane from the 9th to the 11th of August make sure to go and check it out and pick up some goodies from Bree I know i will be.


You can find more about Bree & her brand here
Website
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment