Saturday 20 July 2013

Bride to be Sophie!

One of my favourite things in the whole world is creating invites! They are a great mixture of design elements, layouts, illustrations to make a cohesive piece! eee. I unfortunate don't get to do them to often so you know how excited I must be when I get to do! (hint MEGA EXCITED!) Here is one i finished on the weekend for bride to be Sophie. Sophie is a returning client I was lucky enough to do a couple illustration of herself and her fiance. (all personal information has been changed)






Digital Copies

(for true colour scheme)




I've been trying to grow as an illustrator recently trying without harsh outlines & I think it looks so soft and lovely.

Currently working on quite a few projects!
So check back regularly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment